Sunday, February 8, 2009

restore, photos, undelete, pictures, memory card recover, Picassa, Google, picassa help, Camera get back my photos fotos videos

So I borrowed a camera and the new version of Picassa made it look like all the photos had been uploaded to hard drive, I pressed delete...and in one click and woosh had erased all my friend's photos and videos. No, not in recycle bin, gone.

Sadly for me they had great value and I had to get them back. Picassa help page recommended a program that cost $110. No fanx.

Anyway I found a good program PC Inspector Smart Recovery which is free and works.

Just select JPG or AVI and off you go, takes a while but who cares?

XXXXXXXXX2 APRIL 09XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Just found a better one called Recuva
http://www.recuva.com/
It is a ton quicker and has quite a good function to make deleted files unrecoverable, quite useful if lending out memory sticks cameras etc

Also they do a defrag program that helps freshen up a bulging computer HD.
http://www.defraggler.com/

And of course Ccleaner is nice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, PC Inspector is really good.
www.DataRecoveryDownload.blogspot.com