Monday, September 8, 2008

Anyone want a family doctor? Beat the queue / Tout le monde veulent un médecin de famille? Gagnez contre la file d'attente

I heard on the grapevine of a doctor in westmount who is open to new patients as of now (8th Sept). If you want to know how to contact and you had better call pdq then leave me a comment with your contact email..(don't worry I wont post your email, it'll get emailed to me for moderation. I'll delete the email) I'll delete this post in a week or two too as he'll be full soon.

Edit post...just email me at bonjourgoodbye@ gmail.com


Thank me later, I think I rename quebec queubec..

J'ai entendu à la vigne d'un médecin de Westmount qui est ouvert à de nouveaux patients dès maintenant (8e septembre). Si vous voulez savoir comment vous contacter et mieux extremement rapide appel puis me laisser un commentaire avec votre e-mail de contact .. (ne vous inquiétez pas. Je ne vais pas envoyer votre e-mail, il vous obtenez par e-mail à moi pour la modération. Je vais supprimer l'e-mail) Je vous supprimer ce poste dans une semaine ou deux de trop, il y aura bientôt plein. Merci moi plus tard, je crois que je renommer québec queubec .. 'file d'attente'bec en anglais

Edit post...juste envoyez-moi un courriel a bonjourgoodbye@ gmail.com

4 comments:

perrier said...

Well that's the last time I offer great information. I can conclude one of two things, either everyone already has a doctor and has not encountered the two year waiting list like I and everyone I know has, or more likely I am writing to myself.

Fair enough I guess, there's a ton of crap out there, most of it better than this.

Unknown said...

Thanks for contacting us, family with 2 young children.

Anonymous said...

I am reading you now for the first time - an american expat living in Montreal. How does one find a GP accepting new patients. Teach a guy to fish, don't hand im the fish...

perrier said...

try westmount square...

I overheard people calling up there while I was at the walk in and the phone was going non stop. So after 20 minutes I figured out what was going on and why people were leaving their names and addresses. Basically you have to ask everyone you know and get on waiting lists, but having one is a waste of time anyway, I made appointment in October and my March appointment is now in May, 7 months for an appointment? If there's something wrong go to a walk in, guy, westmount, la cite etc. Also if you get nice Dr at walk-in try to persuade them to take you...
Physical injuries now that's a different matter... see new post