Monday, March 9, 2009

Gold trading live calls

I have been playing at gold trading on and off for some years and am now live with real beer tokens. I am posting my trades in the comments section of this post. This last week has been pretty good, around 40% profit. I am using an oanda account geared at 10:1, so I'm buying an ounce of gold for about $100 and make $10-15 per trade. I can't share my trading system because I'm not sure I understand it. Most trading systems can work as long as you have covered the what if I lose scenario..Most people don't like to think about that...and when I say most people I mean you, me, citibank, lloyds, bank of scotland and other amateurs. Anyway what with the ups and downs of the world there's money to be had. Of course this is not a recommendation to trade and my trades are as a record to myself only so I can analyse performance. I would not encourage anyone to follow what I do, but they're there if anyone has any feedback on the performance etc..

No comments: