Saturday, October 4, 2008

injured

Bloody running eh?

So I was just starting the mile build up part of 'the plan' when I got pain in ankle, ran on it again and that REALLY hurt so I am off. However as per usual the answer is on youtube
found a physio video for sprained ankle. In a week I am able to do the toe raises pain free, now need to do them one footed.


I am worried though that there is something weird with the way I run that just makes my ankle sprain because I don't remember any particular event such as a twist or fall that set it off.

I lost 7lb or so from doing the first running training scheme....I actually miss it....

1 comment:

perrier said...

So it took 2 weeks to heal. Pulling the toes (like cracking finger joints) seemed to help.

Just ran pain free for 4 miles, tried last week and had to hobble home after a mile.

Single goot toe raises difficult on my bad leg, seems weaker, maybe that's why it got injured in first place...